Subject: RE:PAR pattern flashing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 95 00:33:42 PDT

>on 18-Aug-95 05:32:31, Ken VanBrocklin ([email-masked]) Emailed:
>
>> I read in the PAR doc's you can export a bad anim using the YUV export
>> function, and then re-import at a lower block limit using YUV import. I
>> haven tried this yet, but It it might save you some re-rendering time if
>> it  works.
>
>This is a great feature for "fixing" PAR anims that no longer play back
>smoothly due to the drive getting filled up,

	I believe this ONLY works IF the image is visible on a frame by frame
	basis, but will not play back legibly.

	Which is better than nothing,---far, far better.

	OTOH, I think if the frames are toast frame by frame, you're hosed.

***********************************************************************
*   (OOOOO)  [email-masked]  |  Synergy Graphix & Animation     *
*  (OOOOOOO)  Welcome to Seattle!  |   Film and Video Productions     *
*    \\\\\\    Have a latte'!      |Technical Subjects Our Specialty! *
*     \\\\\\      Or else!         |                                  *
***********************************************************************
--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]